[Ponte Alto] Stolen armor - Aethelmearc

David Chessler chessler at usa.net
Tue Nov 6 13:36:38 PST 2007

At 10:10 AM 11/6/2007, Connie Hambrock wrote:
>I will send this to some of my friends
>of list that might go to places where someone might wear such as this. Good
>luck in your search, Constance of Hambrock

There's something to be said for permanent markings on all loose
material, armor, weapons, camping equipment. Any reading of this list
or the MR list the week after an event will be full of "lost and
found" notices.

It won't protect against serious theft, but it will protect against
accidental takings of something similar to your own--and it will help
get lost articles back to their owners.

I was once very embarrassed to have taken the wrong bathing suit in
the locker room--but  it was on top of my locker and all black
speedos look alike.

--

Davitt il Bigollo da Pisa
Procurator parumper aurifex