[Ponte Alto] Curia - Representation

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:54:54 PST 2007

Greetings Pontoons,

If anyone has anything they wish to be said at Curia this weekend at Unevent, please let me know. Both your Baron/Baroness and your Seneschal are your voice to the Crown.

What is Curia you ask? Our book of Law defines it as - http://law.atlantia.sca.org/Law.html#3 - an assembly called at least once per reign to provide advice and consultation to the Crown on the adminstration and governing of this fair Kingdom.

Either Baron Marcellus (baron at atlantia.pontealto.sca.org), Baroness Belphoebe (baroness at atlantia.pontealto.sca.org) , or myself (seneschal at atlantia.pontealto.sca.org) may be contacted to represent you to your crown at this time or anyother throughout the year.

Thank you!

Katharine

THL Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto