[Ponte Alto] More storage unit news

Lady Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 12:55:26 PDT 2007

Hello Ponte Alto,

You have a very happy exchequer. The new storage unit is hyooge, easy
to access, and is (as of three hours ago) fully loaded (minus Pennsic
gear) with the baronial belongings. Many, many thanks to Master
Tirloch, Mistress Anne, and His Excellency Baron Marcellus for their
assistance in moving gear from one unit to the other.

Speaking of Pennsic gear, I need three or four people to help me
remove those items from Miles and Luce's home next Sunday, November 11
at 2pm. We'll descend upon their home, remove the gear, haul it to
Herndon, and stow it safely in our spacious new unit until next
Pennsic.

Luce & Miles' address is 10106 Copper Court, Oakton, VA. Please
contact them if you need directions.
Our storage unit is at the Herndon-Chantilly Public Storage at 2921
Centreville Road, Herndon, VA. Please contact me off-list if you're
available to help.

Thank you!
Millicent