[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust -- Baroness' Report

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon May 28 20:03:32 PDT 2007

Belphoebe,
It was very kind of you to include me in your court report as a friend of
the barony. Thank-you. I was touched by the care and support given by
members of Ravenstreet and Lionskeep to the vigil held in my honor. It was a
very special and unexpected day for me. I hope to catch up with those of you
who missed the vigil in the coming weeks and months.

Iustinos Ancyrenos patrikios