[Ponte Alto] Duke Paul Visit Thank you.

thrid at aol.com thrid at aol.com
Wed May 23 06:29:54 PDT 2007

I for one would like to thank you for organizing the Duke Paul's trip. Also if you can thank Duke Paul for us for coming out and providing us the informative and needed instruction on fighting.  I know I cam away with a new understanding on the mechanics of blow development.

In service

Thomas of Calais