[Ponte Alto] Recruitment

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 12:29:00 PDT 2007

That is the problem with email you never know if the person got your message
unless they reply unless you follow up with them which many people don't
want to do. Email makes things easier and harder all at the same time.

Also sometime people are overwhelmed with emails and yours gets lost in the
pile so to speak. Some times people think "I will come back to this email
later" and forget because they have 50 other to get too. There is also spam
filters; I have found a few emails sent from new folks in my spam filter
folder.

I suggest any time you feel ignored you ry again you never know what is
happening on the other end.

James de Biblesworth