[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Gift Basket - Kingdom of An Tir

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Thu May 31 20:11:43 PDT 2007

Cross - posted from the Merry Rose:

Greetings to the  Tavern-
I  just got off the phone with Her Highness, Princess Miranda Faoltiarna of
An  Tir.  She and Her husband, Prince Tiernan Mor Dal Cais will be the An Tir
Monarchs for Pennsic.  Her Highness was very sweet and charming and thanks
the artisans of Atlantia for their generosity with the Pennsic gift  basket.
If Their Highnesses had a preference on gifts, they ask for gifts or tokens
which could be bestowed as largess to Their Kingdom during Their  reign.  Both
Their Highnesses have crimson red and yellow in Their  devices.  They have a
fondness of period Norse items with affection for the  Triquetra Knot or also
known as the Celtic Triangle Knot.
Should anyone need a copy of  Their personal arms, She will be sending me a
copy of Their arms soon.
If you can donate to the  Pennsic gift basket this year, please contact me
off the  list.
Thank  you!
In service to Crown  and Kingdom
Countess Denise  Duvalier