[Ponte Alto] Pavilion for Sale

afpopa at cox.net afpopa at cox.net
Fri May 25 06:48:48 PDT 2007

Greetings to the Barony.

Belphoebe and I are looking to sell our 15'x15' Regent style pavilion.  This is a Four Seasons Tentmasters pavilion with red dagging and sod cloths.  It includes all ropes, stakes, finials, and poles (including horizontal perimeter poles between the uprights).  The pavilion is 5 years old, but has only been used yearly at Pennsic and once at Assessments.  We are asking $750.  We will be using it this weekend at Sapphire Joust, so those who are interested are welcome to stop by Ponte Alto encampment and check it out.

YiS,

-- Marcellus