[Ponte Alto] [phishing] Duke Paul Visit Thank you.

Stephan Porter stephan at mail.ndsisoftware.com
Wed May 23 06:27:00 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

I would like to echo the words of Sir Guy below.  My father did indeed thoroughly enjoy his time here in Atlantia, as he always does.

There are not many places that Duke Paul will try to make time to go and teach at, but Atlantia is one of them.  So, start planning now.  Pick some dates in the Winter/Spring and contact my father to get him out to teach again.

I too enjoyed what time I could give over the past few months training and fighting with you all.  Most of you know that Niobe and I are fully retired from the SCA.  If you did not know, then you do now, and if you want to know more then send me a note.

My time at the practices was in response to a request from my past students.  If you find yourself in an area that I am, feel free to ask for training and I will do my best to help.  However, there are no guarantees as my ministry, focus and time is the service of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

May God Bless and keep you all,

Stephan

PS Feel free to cross post this message to any list.