[Ponte Alto] Off Topic: Job opening - Management Support and Operations Consultant, "big 5" type company

abelofregnesfolc at aol.com abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Wed May 23 11:41:09 PDT 2007

Management Support and Operations Consultant
a. Primary duties for this role are as follows:
(i) Provide daily analytical and program management support to senior level government executives.
(ii) Responsible for overseeing event preparation and correspondence support for key industry events.
(iii) Lead the development of responses to congressional requests.
(iv) Assist in creation and modification of government credentialing and identity management policies.
(v) Support  change/transformation efforts (ie. Gap analysis, stakeholder interviews, situational reports, etc) for large federal government programs.
(vi) Coordinate responses to technical specification and guidance documents related to credentialing and identity management.
(vii) Provided statistical (descriptive) analysis as required.
(viii) Provide ad hoc reporting to senior officials as required.
(ix) Lead small and medium sized projects as required.
(x) Facilitate federal special interest group meetings and create meeting minutes and track action items as required
(xi) Productivity expectations for this position include weekly and monthly reports for operations team, weekly reports to management team as well as daily correspondence with senior level government executives and customers.  Position also requires larger scale deliverables on a non recurrent schedule.
Minimum education for this position is a B.A./B.S. preferably with quantitative analysis background.  Candidate should also be eligible for NAC-I clearance or higher.  Contract requires position to be filled by US Citizens only
This position will be on-site at a government office in Rosslyn

Let me know if you are interested and send a resume to me.

-Abel