[Ponte Alto] Anyone going to Coranation?

L E Storey lestorey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:12:27 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Mary, thank you for your kind request!  I am otherwise engaged for the
day; best of luck!

For those who are seeking additional information about the Quest, I
believe there have been a few emails to the Merry Rose and the
Coronation site itself has some details:

http://coronation.atlantia.sca.org/

Following is copy-and-paste from same:

"Omens of Dread

Respectful of the traditions of His ancestors, Prince Valharic has
called on an Oracle to speak of His upcoming coronation. Those
auguries speak of a glorious reign to come, with great things to begin
at the coronation of Valharic and Arielle. Yet they also hint at some
darker, alarming event on the heels of that joy:

"No doubt in the strength of a chain's bond, those unproven prove the day.
Mars and Vulcan strive, so must the brave as a strong hand's fingers."

Ever mindful of the welfare of Atlantia, Prince Valharic asks that
teams of five ("as a strong hand's fingers") stalwarts apply to him
and be prepared for a quest into the very realm of the Roman Gods.
Teams must include at least one armored combatant and at least one
non-combatant and must be captained by a non-peer ("those unproven
prove the day"). One peer per team, but you may include a multiple
peer. List as many of your five and their titles as you have worked
out when you apply to HRH Valharic. Email prince at atlantia.sca.org

Questions about the Quest should be directed to Sir Corby de la Flamme"

Cheers,
-Iohanna