[Ponte Alto] FW: [Moo] Bull Run is closed due to weather, no archery

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 14:13:38 PDT 2007

Archery people, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not ignoring you!  I really want to come, but things keep happening.  Bad weather tonight, next week I'll be at a conference for work, and the 2 fridays following I'll be in Arizona... so I guess I'll see y'all in about a month.

Take care!
Brigid

Janie Darby <darbyjanie at hotmail.com> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  Posted per request from a rainy Manassas

Briana