[Ponte Alto] Up coming demos

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:21:32 PDT 2007

Hello Ponte Alto

We have three demos ahead of us and one is a good recruiting opportunity for
the SCA.

First on Thursday April 12 we have a demo at Georgetown University; this is
really Storvik’s area but they were not able to help on that date with an
event for them coming up that weekend so they passed it on to us.
Georgetown’s medieval club is having a festival and asked if we can do a
demo, they are requesting fighting specifically! So I need fighters and a
marshal both rapier and heavy if possible. We have not been given a specific
time yet but the festival is from 1-5pm. Parking will be limited so anyone
who wants to go really need to coordinate with me on this, campus parking
requires permits which we will get.

The second demo has just been sent to me and I have few details, it will be
for a school but they want to see archery, it will be on Friday April 27;
more details will follow soon.

The third is Friday June 8 at Ravensworth Elementary in Annandale, time to
be determined. They also want to see archery.

Please if you can give time for these demos get in touch with me at flonzy
at hotmail dot com.

Thanks
James de Biblesworth (James Barker)