[Ponte Alto] Baronial Business meeting and the Skating Party....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 06:39:50 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

  Due to a family crisis I will be unavailable this weekend. The Baronial Business meeting and the Skating party are a miss for me. Please continue with the Skating Party and know that I will be thinkning of you. This skating party is for socializing, getting to know each other outside of the SCA and to have fun. Don't let my being out of town stop it. :)

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand