[Ponte Alto] Sunday's Meeting Agenda

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:22:14 PDT 2007

Greeting to the Barony,

This Sunday is the Ponte Alto Baronial Business Meeting. Please feel free to attend if you are new to the barony, been around for a while, or just want to find out what is happening here, there and everywhere.

The meeting will start at 6 pm sharp and directions can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

Feel free to bring your projects with you to work on and show others!

Any questions? Feel free to call me at 571-239-2183 as I will be unavailable via email from Friday at noon until the meeting on Sunday.

OFFICER REPORTS

Seneschal: Lady Katharine Devereaux
     a. Accepting Baronial Candidates
     b. Deputy Seneschal/Successor
Exchequer: Lady Millicent Chandler
     a. Deputy
     b. Event Budget Guidelines
     c. Suggestions for Financial Policy Revisions
Heavy Marshal: Lord Duncan the Elder
Rapier Marshal: Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd
Archery Marshal: Lord Miles de Lochwode
A&S: Lady Renata von Hentzau
Chatelaine: Lord James de Biblesworth
Herald: Lady Katharina von Bayern
MOL: Lady Delphina the Mad
Chroniclers: Lady Wulfwyn Isabella Ælfwines Dothor
Web Minister: Lord James de Biblesworth
     a. Copyright Issues for Website

NOTABLES:

Baron and Baroness: Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli and Belphoebe de Givet
Baronial Heavy Champion: Lord Matthew Dredge
Baronial Rapier Champion: Kade
Baronial Warlord: Lord Connor Sinclair
     - Next War Practice?
Baronial Archery Champion: Anais Enderwick
Baronial Artisan: Lord James de Biblesworth
Baronial Bard: Lady Talitha of Avalon

EVENTS

Bloodbath Tourney: March 2007
Co-Autocrats: Lord Mathieu Chartrain & Sir Thomas of Calais
    a) Wrap-up?

Pennsic: August 2007
Land-O-Crat: Mistress Aislynn of Jarrow
Chalice: September 2007
Autocrat: Lady Katharine Devereaux

Event: November 2007
Autocrat: Lady Luce Antony Venus

Tournament of Love and Beauty: February 2008
Autocrat: Lady Wulfwyn Isabella Ælfwines Dothor

OLD BUSINESS
Ponte Alto Awards - Committee on pewter goods
Ponte Alto Directory
Banner Making Day?

NEW BUSINESS
Autocrating/Event Steward's Handbook/Processes
Use of No-conflict event card w/in Kingdom

ANNOUNCEMENTS

In Service,

Katharine

THL Katharine Devereaux