[Ponte Alto] Seeking deputies

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:47:05 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I am seeking a couple of deputy positions under the Chancellor of the
Exchequer.

Deputy Exchequer. Applicants must be paid members of the SCA and over
the age of 18 as the deputy will occassionally handle SCA assets. A
basic knowledge of excel is a plus. Lady Celia is doing a fine job as
my deputy but she will be replacing me next year and we'd love to have
a deputy trained up and ready to go when she takes the checkbook.

Chamberlain/Quartermaster: Applicants must be paid members of the SCA
and over the age of 18 as the Chamberlain handles SCA assets. This
person could be the Deputy Exchequer. Ability to access the storage
facility in Herndon is a must.

Both positions are great offices for newcomers as you'll quickly learn
a lot of the inner workings and history of the Barony. Neither job is
time-consuming, and they can both be a lot of fun. Please contact me
offlist if you are interested.

Cheers,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com