[Ponte Alto] Thank you for the Autocrat of St Paddy's Day Bloodbath

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 15:58:20 PDT 2007

Greetings from the Autocrat, Sir Thomas of Calais;
     I want to thank everyone for another successful  event held by the
Barony of Ponte Alto.  First, I need to thank the weather  gods for smiling upon
another fine weather event for St. Paddy's  Bloodbath.  Next I would like to
thank those who worked troll,  helped  at the fund raiser, assisted at the MoL
table, helped marshal, those who were  water bearing, anyone who assited with
setup and cleanup, and anyone  who made the event a glorious one yesterday.
Thank you to all!

In service to Crown and Kingdom
Sir Thomas of Calais
http://www.aol.com.