[Ponte Alto] OT--but good cause

Kate Spears fyrlocc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:20:16 PST 2007

I am fostering two kittens who were orphaned at 4 weeks when mama was hit by
a car.  They are now 3 months old, and ready for a permanent home--they've
been weaned, wormed, warmed, and have their first round of shots.  As they
are FeLV positive, they need to be the only cats in residence**, though they
get along fine with dogs, kids, and other mammals--they are very social, and
are best described as "an armful of purrs".

If you are interested, please let me know.  If you know someone who might
be, please pass this along.  Also, feel free to cross-post this to other
lists (i'm somewhat 'list-challenged' right now).

Thanks,

YIS,

Aislynn

** a house that already has an FeLV+ cat is, of course, OK as well.