[Ponte Alto] Is anyone looking for a hotel room at the Holiday Inn for KASF?

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 06:17:48 PST 2007

My plans have changed so I am day-tripping to KASF,
and I need to release my hotel room at the Holiday
Inn.  The cancellation policy required a 6PM
cancellation last night which I didn't make.

Would anyone like the king non-smoking room I reserved
which I can transfer to their name?  The rate is the
special SCA rate of $84 a night.  It is only for
Friday night.

Thanks!

Courtney

          Lady Courtney de Houghton