[Ponte Alto] Lost and Found from The Tournament of Love and Beauty

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 06:19:42 PST 2007

Greetings,

Following are the items that were found after the
Tournament of Love and Beauty:

Red tablecloth
White tablecloth (baronial?)
Wooden pineapple bowl, found in arena
Black leather belt with an O ring, found in vigil
space
pair of glasses
small linen pouch with "santa" moon painted on it,
with a clay token in it
blue frog glove
fork
knife
period fork (2 tines)

Several items have already been identified and slated
to be returned to their owners.  I will definitely be
attending KASF, Bloodbath, and Coronation, so please
make arrangements to retrieve your items from me at
one of these events.  Other events are likely to hit
our agenda, so please e-mail to make other
arrangements.

In service,

Lady Courtney

          Lady Courtney de Houghton