[Ponte Alto] Pennsic registration complete but I stillhavequestions

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:24:09 PDT 2007

Once upon a time, long ago when rocks were soft and yada yada, it was
illegal to register ghosts, and if you had too many legitimate cancellations
your group would be penalized the following year.  The Coopers have
bought/leased much more land and that is (as noted) no longer the case.

-Drogo

On 6/17/07, Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant at cox.net> wrote:

> On Jun 17, 2007, at 9:11 PM, Irwin wrote:
>
> > You have a misunderstanding that registering ghost campers is not
> > allowed
> > and therefore by registering a ghost camper one is acting
> > unethically. This
> > is not true.
> >
> > per Pennsic land agent handbook
> >
> > "Your group will be allotted 250sq. ft. per pre-registered adult,
> > child, and
> > infant. You cannot pre-register any ghost children and infants. "
> >
> > As long as you pre-register an adult camper and therefore pay the
> > full rate
> > for the land, it does not matter if that adult shows up physically
> > on site
> > or not.
>

> Ah, then I stand corrected. :)
>
> I have always labored under an apparent misapprehension (something I
> do rather well, I think ;) )
>
> My sincere apologies to all!
>

> Effingham

Drogo deDragonara