[Ponte Alto] Pennsic registration complete but I still havequestions

Kate Spears fyrlocc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:53:20 PDT 2007

To build on what Perronelle said, I see it as appropriate that if I am going
to use the amount of space normally allocated to three people, I should be
paying for three people.  And registering the extra places as adults will
hopefully allow the Coopers to continue to provide a price break for
children, without which many families could not afford to come to Pennsic.
And then who would we get our papers and ice from?

Aislynn