[Ponte Alto] Connections you feel?

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 14:30:11 PDT 2007

:) I know how you feel Renata. Atlantia will always be in my heart, no matter where I travel. :)

  Marie-Therese

Renata von Hentzau <renata_hentzau at cox.net> wrote:

Although Clare grew up in Massachusetts, & had heard about the SCA up there, Renata was "born" in Atlantia. So I feel very connected, that this is where my loyalties lie. I suppose, though, if you've lived & played in various areas, you might feel different ties, especially if your friends & squire brothers are back there.

I think that if I moved to another Kingdom, I'd feel obliged to support that land, although a part of me would ALWAYS be Atlantian. Guess I'd have to move someplace that is traditionally one of our allies!!

But, that's just me. :-)

Renata

---- guylestran at aol.com wrote:

[snip]
So what are your thoughts about this?  What connections do you feel to the Kingdom or the people you are fighitng beside?

Just curious,  I am trying to see what motiviates people to take the field.

Sir Guy