[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium reminder

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 11:37:41 PDT 2007

Greetings to all!

  This is just a quick message to remind anyone who is interested in Calligraphy and Illumination that there is a Scriptorium on the first Tuesday of every month - tonight- at the home of Brigid O'Hara.  We'll start at 7pm and go until 10 or so.  Bring whatever you are working on, or we can give you something.  We will also be able to teach you if you want to learn!

You can bring other A&S activities to work on as well.

  I live in Oakton, and have a very friendly, very fat chocolate labrador retriever who will greet you at the door.  Take your benedryl if you have allergies!

  For directions:

  From 66 take exit 57A (Rte 50) towards Fairfax.

  From Fairfax County Parkway: take the Rte 50 Exit towards Fairfax

  Then follow these directions:

  On rte 50 going East: Take your first left after route 66 on Waples Mill Road.
  Go 2 miles and take a right on Bronzedale Dr.

  My house is on the left in about 3/4 of a mile.

  11416 Bronzedale Dr.
Oakton, VA 22124

  In case you get lost, call 703 620-49
  Hope to see you all there!