[Ponte Alto] Tear down help at Challenge of the Heart on Sat.

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Fri Jun 22 09:04:58 PDT 2007

Perronelle:

I will be setting up our 15x15 pavilion for the Artisan's Row this
weekend.  You are more than welcome to camp out under there if you wish.
If you do set up your own pavilion, I think I can round up a few
volunteers to help with take-down (because I'll be doing the same thing
for ours ;-).

-- Marcellus