[Ponte Alto] Pennsic registration complete but I stillhavequestions

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 18:11:25 PDT 2007

You have a misunderstanding that registering ghost campers is not allowed
and therefore by registering a ghost camper one is acting unethically. This
is not true.

per Pennsic land agent handbook

"Your group will be allotted 250sq. ft. per pre-registered adult, child, and
infant. You cannot pre-register any ghost children and infants. "

As long as you pre-register an adult camper and therefore pay the full rate
for the land, it does not matter if that adult shows up physically on site
or not.

YIS,
Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin