[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Thursday Rapier practices location update

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 08:03:42 PDT 2007

Greetings

  Since our school has closed for the summer, our Thursday night rapier practice will be at Tysons Pimmit park.  6pm until dark, weather permitting.

  Directions are:

  Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church.
  Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the library lot and go down the hill to the park.

Special Thursday Night parking instructions:
 We have received some complaints about lack of parking spaces  from residents of the Peachtree of McClean apartment  complex which adjoins our practice site. After some informal  negotiations we have arrived at an agreement with the building  management. We beseech those attending Thursday night practices to adhere to  the following procedures from now on:

 You may unload your gear from parking spaces adjoining our  practice area. But then please move your car to another space  either at least a block further away from Route 7 in the complex  parking lot or in the library parking lot closer to Route 7. At the  conclusion of practice you may once again move your car to a  space adjoining the practice area in order to reload your gear  before exiting the site.

 In this way we hope to be able to continue to use the parking  facilities of the complex without inconveniencing the residents.
 -->

                          In Service

Lord Geoffrey Ap Clywd
  Rapier Marshal Barony of Ponte Alto
  Kingdom of Atlantia
  Free Scholar Academie d'Espee
  Order of the Sea Dragon
  http://houseffg.org/geoffrey
  Azure, two rapiers in saltire and in chief a mullet of eight points Or,
  on a point pointed argent a ship in full sail sable.