[Ponte Alto] New Atlantian A&S List

mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Sun Jun 3 18:33:31 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Artisans of Atlantia!

I have created a new Yahoo group for discussions relating to A&S in Atlantia.
This list is open to all, no matter what your level of expertise, or any awards
that you do and do not have. Possible topics might include A&S-related event
announcements, thoughts and theories on the A&S displays and competitions,
brags about what you've done lately, or questions regarding your art.

After discussing the idea with the kingdom web minister, I created this as a
yahoo group, in lieu of an official Atlantia list, so that we have the option
of adding files, photos, links, and other information to the group page.

Visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Atlantia_AnS/
to join. I will be approving all memberships, to keep the spammers at bay.

Please forgive the rampant cross-posting. :-)

Cheers,
Mathilde