[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Moo] Girl Scout Demo on August 20, 2007!

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at cox.net
Fri Jul 27 06:57:42 PDT 2007

I'd love to help!  I can get a sitter for Andrew, but Regan would
love to participate if that's alright with you.  She's done four or
five demos with me already and is a great assistant.  Please let me
know for sure if she can come with me.  (Besides, I think it would be
good for her to see the Girl Scouts as something to look forward to.)

I will bring my baskets of "medieval artifacts" (all examples, not
real.) For a "Show and Tell" style or if you prefer I can bring a
table to set them up on for a "touch and ask" style presentation.
Since it's only 30 minutes, I can select a few favorites to show and
have the rest on a table for touching after.  That way I only take up
five minutes of the presentation.

Cheers,
Sorcha de Glys
Ponte Alto, Atlantia