[Ponte Alto] Ride to Thursday Practice and Hospitallers.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 10:06:28 PDT 2007

Sigh............Elena is working thursday night and so I am looking for a ride to practice if anyone is going my way.

Thanks

Sir Guy

ps.? I am still looking for more Crusaders to fight as Hospitallers to fight next to Sir Thomas, Syr Justus and Myself.? We are up to 10 that I know of.? Well 9 fighters and 1 support!!!

see here for details.......

http://atlantiancombat.netboardz.com/viewtopic.php?t=257&start=144

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."