[Ponte Alto] Web site down?

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Thu Jul 5 16:32:38 PDT 2007

I just tried and it was fine. I was able to pull up  everything. You can try this site  http://black-diamond.atlantia.sca.org/king.html<http://black-diamond.atlantia.sca.org/king.html> this is the direct  event flyer from the barony hosting the event .(Although it is part of the kingdom server also)

Celia