[Ponte Alto] Firewood at Pennsic

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 14:41:10 PDT 2007

Hello all,
thanks for the note. My group uses Reicharts as well, but sometimes it
takes 2-3 days for them to get to us. Usually the members who set up
bring a little wood to last the first three days or so, until our
truckload arrives.

Since we cannot bring wood in, I thought you may know a place near
Pennsic that we can pick up a few armloads before the Reicharts order
arrives.

-Abel