[Ponte Alto] Guards for Atlantia Royal

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:48:59 PDT 2007

On 7/20/07, Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Their Majesties have requested the support of their
> Baronies at this upcoming Pennsic War in the form of
> guards for the Atlantian Royal encampment.

> TRM have also requested that, when possible, folks
> wear a Baronial tabard or someting to identify them as
> part of the Barony.

Your Excellency, I will bring two black & gold serving tabards to be
used by the guards on Wednesday of War Week. As I'll be on the first
shift, I'll bring both tabards directly to Atlantian Royal. Would
whomever is on the last shift please take the tabards to the Ponte
Alto baronial encampment? I will pick them up before baronial court on
Thursday. Thanks!

Cheers,
Millicent