[Ponte Alto] Directions to Assessments

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Fri Jul 6 14:45:09 PDT 2007

The Kingdom Web Server has been up and running all day.

 From the web site:
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=5acf1b91, here
are the directions:

*Directions:*

Please see http://www.mapquest.com/
*From Charlottesville (Points North):* Travel south on Route 29 out of
Charlottesville toward Lynchburg. Remain on Route 29 into Madison
Heights. Turn RIGHT on on Route 130. Travel west on Route 130 to the
Blue Ridge Parkway entrance. Turn RIGHT onto the exit ramp, then left
onto the Parkway. Follow the Blue Ridge Parkway to the Big Island exit.
Turn LEFT onto the exit ramp, then RIGHT onto Route 501. Follow Route
501 approximately 5 miles to Route 122. Turn right onto Route 122 and
travel south approximately 6.3 miles to Sedalia School Road. Turn RIGHT
onto Sedalia School Road; the Center will be 500 yards up the road on
your left.

*From West Virginia (Points West):* Travel east on Route 64 to Route 81.
Follow 81 south to exit 188A at Buena Vista. Take exit 188A, which
becomes Route 60. Follow Route 60 east into Buena Vista. Turn RIGHT onto
Route 501. Travel Route 501 south, cross the James River and then
proceed into Big Island. Turn RIGHT on Route 122. Travel south on Route
122 for 6.3 miles to Sedalia School Road. Turn RIGHT on Sedalia School
Road, the Center is 500 yards up on the left side.

*From Richmond (Points East):* Start on Rt-460 into Bedford. Travel
north towards Big Island on Route 122 for 11.5 miles. Turn LEFT on Route
638-Sedalia School Road at the Sedalia Country Store. The Center is 500
yards up the Route 638 on the left.

*From Raleigh/Charlotte (Points South):* This would be up either Rt. 29
or up Rt. 122 past the lake. Travel on Rt. 29 to Rt. 460W into Bedford.
Travel north towards Big Island on Route 122 for 11.5 miles. Turn LEFT
on Route 638-Sedalia School Road at the Sedalia Country Store. The
Center is 500 yards up the Route 638 on the left. OR Travel Rt. 220 N to
Rt.122 into Bedford. Continue north towards Big Island on Route 122 for