[Ponte Alto] Firewood at Pennsic

Miles de Locwode milesdelocwode at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 15:06:31 PDT 2007

Abel,

We have always called either the Cooper's or one of the firewood suppliers
listed in the merchant guide.  We have done so either Saturday or Sunday of
Land Grab Weekend and have not had a problem.  I think that they will be
able to handle the demand but if you wait you may have to wait longer for
delivery.

Miles