[Ponte Alto] Fool's Parade at Pennsic 2007!

Lara Coutinho (aka Sophia the Orange) orange at indy.net
Tue Jul 31 21:01:26 PDT 2007

REMINDER:

Pennsic Fool's Parade!
Meet at 5:30pm on Tuesday August 7th at the Barn.  Safety briefing will
commence at 5:45;  Parade will launch shortly thereafter!  The parade
usually lasts 30-45 minutes.

All people welcome!  Kids under 18 need to bring an adult who will be
responsible for them.  Bring whatever foolish toys and props and costumes
you wish!  As long as we all play nice, we'll keep doing this silly
explosion of foolish joy every year!  The Fool In Charge is Sophia the
Orange, and her word is law.

To request an invasion of your encampment, please email me at
"orange at indy.net."

Come be silly with us and let out your inner fool with the best company in
the knowne world!
--Sophia the Orange