[Ponte Alto] Storvik Novice Tourney Congrats!

thrid at aol.com thrid at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 17:19:11 PDT 2007

I was remiss in?not congratulating Edwin Baldwin of York?earlier in the week, for winning the Novice Tourney at?Storvik's Novice Tourney last weekend.? I would also like to congratulate Countess Denise for being bestowed an undine from Her majesty, Queen Arielle at Storvik's Novice Tourney.??

Congrats to Ponte Alto?members - Edwin and Denise??

Sir Thomas