[Ponte Alto] New Autocrat/Event Steward Database/Information

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:11:49 PDT 2007

As we have been discussing at the last few business meetings, as individuals, we each have data/information about various sites, but its not always in one location for everyone in this barony to have access to.

Now we have a centralized location for the information about various locations, current/upcoming events, pomp and circumstance, and anything else event related. We also have discussion areas for additional vendors that we've worked with before for such things as hay bales, port-a-johns, site management staff, etc.

http://pontealto.netboardz.com/index.php is the location of the database/information board and to see the details, you must be logged in. If you live in, or play with Ponte Alto, please feel free to sign in and then share your ideas/information with the rest of us Pontoons. Check it out!

As usual, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Katharine

THL Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto