[Ponte Alto] Armor and Sewing Night....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 11:51:00 PDT 2007

Greetings Ponte Alto,

  In an attempt to get everyone armored, padded, or dressed that wants to be armored, padded, or dressed for Pennsic I'm having an Armor/Sewing night at my house tomorrow, Friday, July 13, 2007 from 6pm to 10pm.

  For those that have express interest in Armoring, the focus will be on women's pelvic protectors, Half Gauntlets and Gorgets. Supplys needed are 2 sets of underware, Fabric, Leather or plastic, closed cell foam, rivets, leather needle, thread and a regular needle.

  Please RSVP so I will know how many drinks and/or snack to supply.

  Thank you.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  aka Mary Bowles