[Ponte Alto] Pennsic prep and new comers meeting.

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:54:42 PDT 2007

Hello Ponte Alto

With Pennsic only three weeks off we are going to have a Pennsic preparation
meeting mixed with our new comers meeting; next Tuesday July 10th starting
at 7:30pm everyone new and old to the barony please come out and socialize
and talk about getting ready for the War. For the new folks this is a
perfect time to get to meet a bunch of Ponte Alto regulars.

Lucia and Miles have offered to host; here are the directions:

10106 Copper Court, Oakton, VA

Take your best route to I-66

-If coming from the EAST: Exit at the Vienna-Fairfax/Nutley Street exit and
take the ramp going towards Vienna. Go straight to Main Street/Route 123.

-Take a left onto route 123 and continue out of Vienna and into Oakton.

-Look for HIBBARD STREET on your left (there won't be a traffic light; if
you pass Dave's Famous BBQ or Hunter Mill Road you have gone too far)

-Take a left on HIBBARD STREET

-Continue at *** below.

-If coming from the WEST: Exit at Vienna-Fairfax/RT. 123 exit. Take the ramp
going towards Vienna.

-Go straight on 123 until you reach HIBBARD on your right. Take a right on
HIBBARD.

*** Proceed through the stop sign

-Take your second left onto COPPER COURT.

-Our house is the first house on the left, number 10106.

Hope to see lots of people there; if anyone has any questions please give me
a call 703 338 4057

Thanks
James de Biblesworth