[Ponte Alto] Friday Bowling anyone....

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 15:40:22 PST 2007

Sounds like fun, but Friday nights are archery nights...

  Brigid

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi All,

  We had such a good time doing a New Years bash, that I thought I'd continue the tradition by monthly doing something new. So...this Friday, January 26, 2007 I'd like to do a Bowl America night. Anyone wanting to participate please RSVP by Friday morning so I can count heads. We'll meet at the Edsal Road Bowl America at 7pm to bowl our hearts out.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  aka Mary Bowles