[Ponte Alto] Textiles from the Cloisters

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 12:33:26 PST 2007

Ohhhhh..! Pretty, bright, shiny object. Must make trip to Cloister's and the Met.

  Marie-Therese
  mesmerized by the baubles of life. :)

Sabine Berard <sabine at herald.sca.org> wrote:

> Yeay! Wow! And Wow. I'm in agreement. I wanna visit the Cloister's now. :)

Well a visit to the Cloisters is a trip all SCAdians should make once in
their lifetimes, many more if able. Textiles (excluding tapestries)
aren't even a major feature of their collection. Architecture,
tapestries, frescoes, stained glass, and sculpture dominate. And THEN
there's the Met...

Sabine