[Ponte Alto] weird question

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 12:07:15 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/3/2007 10:09:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jhines0042 at gmail.com writes:

http://jaysbrewing.com/catalog/

They are local to Fairfax (Near  Fair Oaks Mall) and he is a great guy.
He also knows some about mead and a  little about the SCA.

Valentine

Ok, talk about a small world.  I just met Jay and his family this past
monday at a New Year's Day Party.  His child is in the same play group as  the
child of the best man at our wedding (non-SCA friend).

He had some of his mead there at the party.  It tasted good to me (but  then
I am pretty much not an expert!)

Elizabeth
former Pontoon