[Ponte Alto] Looking for Yurt

Matthew Toone looneytoone56 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 09:05:58 PST 2007

Yea, I did the same thing about 2 am in the morning, had nothing else to do.
I found out most of the places that sell yurts to the public. Their yurts
are more design for permanent placement, like by a pool side and the run
from $2,400-$10,000 and they come with the whole nooks and cranny. I am
really just looking for yurts that were at Pensic, I believe they ran about
$800 for a small one to like $2400 for the largest one they had. I can't
find my Pensic hand book that had all the mercants posted.   I checked eBay
and Amazon for yurts they only had one or two max and that was it. Wondering
if anyone has a yurt and/or heard any good news about certain company's and
or mercants who sell them .

Y.I.S.
Matthew