[Ponte Alto] weird question

Kate Spears fyrlocc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:28:40 PST 2007

new ones are best, as used ones will need to be cleaned thoroughly before
sterilizing.  But if they live near a Total Wine, they should stop by and
talk with the store manager or the wine manager to see if they can get the
empties left over from the Saturday wine tastings, which often generate more
than a case of empties per week.

Hope this helps, and happy Vinting!