[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love & Beauty Pre-reservation Discount

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 09:21:36 PST 2007

Greetings to the fine Populace of Ponte Alto,

I am not the reservationist for the Tournament of Love & Beauty, but I
am the Baronial money-wrangler and have noticed that a few people have
not taken advantage of the pre-reservation discount (myself included).

The pre-reservation site fee for an adult member is $10 and the
pre-reservation site fee for a child (ages 6-17) is $6.

If you overpaid your reservation and would like a refund, please
contact me offlist and I will happily rectify the situation.

Cheers,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia