[Ponte Alto] OT:Open Positions At My Company

Tracy Fussell tfussell at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 22:59:27 PST 2007

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the off-topic posts, but in case anyone is interested my company
is hiring for the following positions:

Sales, Sales Engineering, Development, Tech and User Documentation Writing,
Graphics, Reporting, Marketing, Telemarketing, Technical or Implementation
Services

We’re a software company located in McLean (right behind Tyson’s Corner
Center) specializing in customer relationship management for associations.
If you’re interested please contact me off list at tfussell AT verizon.net

Thanks!

Katharina

3:36 AM