[Ponte Alto] Banner Making Day at Houghton Keep: January 27 from 10 until ??

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 11:36:16 PST 2007

Greetings friends,

In preparation for Love and Beauty, I will be holding
a banner making day at Houghton Keep from 10 until
whenever we finish.

I have one overhead projector to share!  So that we
can maximize its usage, please do the following:

1. Email me the time you want to book its usage
2. Attach the image you want to use so I can transfer
it to a transparency in advance (I have those already)
3. This will help us estimate the amount of time you
will need.
4. Let me know if you have others who can come and
help you trace which will also speed things up.
5. Please bring materials such as canvas, cloth,
colored fabric pens (we found some good ones at
Michaels)

I will try to schedule in as many banners as I can.
Once they come off the wall, they can be filled in on
one of our several large table spaces.

If there is great demand, we can hold several sessions
between now and the Tournament of Love and Beauty.  My
only requirement is that every banner we all work on
adorn the walls at Love and Beauty, even if it is
simply an outline done in black or one color.

For those who come, please also consider bringing
munchies and snacks to share, and we can order food
and make a party of it as well.  Anyone who drops by
for the socializing is likely to be put to work, so
consider yourself warned, and come on by!!!  :>

I am not subscribed to other regional lists, so feel
free to cross-post to friends who might be interested
in creating nice banners for display at a fantastic
event and all future events!

Best regards,

Lady Courtney

Lady Courtney de Houghton