[Ponte Alto] New online forum for Atlantian Combat

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 12:37:49 PST 2007

Greetings,
I apologize for the bandwidth.
I did a little digging and found a free online forum system. So I started setting up one for all combat activites related to Atlantia. I fyou are interested you can find it here:
http://atlantiancombat.netboardz.com/index.php
This will (hopefully) allow for more dynamic flow and exchange of information and ideas concerning all forms of combat in Atlantia. It can act as a single navigatable repository and discussion area for Atlantian fighters so one will not need to sift through tons of emails or different listgroups trying to read about something that interests them.
I am willing to open more categories if need be. Feel free to pass this along if you wish.
Cheers
~Connor Sinclair