[Ponte Alto] OT: Air Mattress -- Looking for a Good Home

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 10:00:36 PST 2007

Greetings, Fellow Pontoons:

His Excellency and I are doing some much needed
cleaning and we have realized that we have one air
mattress too many.  We are more in the need for space
than for said air mattress.

The mattress is a Queen Size inflatable Coleman, with
portable charger, perfect for Pennsic.  It is in
excellent condition, and we will be delighted to give
it free to anyone who would like to take it off our
hands.

Please contact me privately if you are interested to
arrange pickup.  First come, first served.

Cheers,

Belphoebe